Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

The beginning of any new year is always an opportunity for people to make changes or have a fresh start but all too often these resolutions never eventuate.  So to avoid falling in to the same trap again I've decided to get the ball rolling straight away.

Triathlon website, Triathlon Tribe (http://www.triathlontribe.com/) introduced me to the world of blogging some months ago and I have really enjoyed the opportunity to share some of my training and racing stories through their site.  While I plan to continue blogging for them because any amount of exposure you can get in this sport is sure to be of benefit at some point down the track I also thought I'd start my own blog to give me a bit more freedom in what and when I can post.

I won't bore anyone by going into autobiography mode and giving you my life story thus far but if anyone is interested head to http://www.triathlontribe.com/blog/post/show/id/8-Nic-Hull-Triathlete-Tribe-Blog because I did start my Triathlon Tribe blogs with a bit of a story about myself.  But I will finish by saying that I hope you will all find the time to return regularly to read about my journey through triathlon and all the exciting adventures that are sure to accompany it.

Nic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites