Thursday, February 16, 2012

Time to get revived!

I spent some time trying to find a good definition for revive that would fit in with what I am about to share, some of which were completely useless but I did stumble across this fitting definition: "to impart new health, vigor or spirit."

Although it may seem somewhat abstract, there is some method to my madness and the reason for my recent Google searching is so I can share the exciting news that I will be working with the team at Revive Physiotherapy in Ashgrove to RESHAPE, REBALANCE & REFORM my body over the next 6 months.

Revive is more than just a physiotherapy studio and they offer every service under the sun including physiotherapy, massage, yoga, personal training and pilates, just to name a few.  The latter mentioned; pilates, is something that I have regularly heard about but never ventured into until 2 weeks ago and can happily say that I am already noticing the benefits of the classes at Revive.  And with a mission statement like this;

To provide first class Physiotherapy, Pilates and complimentary services to our clients in a professional, holistic and nurturing environment.  To empower our clients with the skills and knowledge to make significant changes to their health and wellbeing.

how could you not feel safe in their hands!

Going back to my earlier Google definition to impart new health, vigor or spirit, it is safe to say that Revive Physiotherapy well and truly fit in this definition and with their ongoing support I look forward to the benefits this will no doubt bring to my triathlon performances in the near future.

Be sure to check out all they have to offer on their website http://www.revivestudio.com.au/ and also back here as I share my time spent working with the Revive team.  Also check out Josh Amberger's Dynamic Gallery of Thoughts if you haven't already because he'll also be working with the team at Revive and his blog is well worth a read in your spare time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites