Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Revive


I am very pleased to announce that I have renewed my partnership with Revive Ashgrove and will be continuing to work with them over the coming 6 months.  Reading back over the blog I wrote 6 months ago when I first started working with Revive (Time to  get revived!) I can safely say that they have done an amazing job in going above and beyond their mission statement:

To provide first class Physiotherapy, Pilates and complimentary services to our clients in a professional, holistic and nurturing environment.  To empower our clients with the skills and knowledge to make significant changes to their health and wellbeing.

And I am excited to have the opportunity to continue this and with some big races planned over the next 6 months hopefully some big results will follow!


We had our athlete induction last Saturday and it was great to catch up with the other athletes that are also lucky enough to be a part of this program and among them are some very well established triathletes, swimmers, track and field athletes, cyclists, rock climbers and kayakers. 


Personally it was also my introduction to yoga and while I may have felt somewhat uncoordinated, smashing out a five hour training session the next day not only means that I will surely be back doing this again but gives me great confidence going into the Yeppoon Ironman 70.3 next weekend.


Instead of me raving on about how good I think these guys are and what they have done for me I thought I'd try something a bit different and also keep it brief on my behalf and provide you with a few links to some other blogs of some new athletes to the program and what they think so far. 



So be sure to check out their blogs and see what they have to say about Revive and what they can do for you and if you're interested in finding out anything else to do with them head to www.revivestudio.com.au or get in contact with myself or any of the other sponsored athletes!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites