Monday, June 13, 2011

Time is of the essence

It has been a while since I last wrote on here and there is good reason for that.  For the last 7 weeks I have been flat out finding any time to myself, let alone the time to share any stories here.  I’ve been busy teaching as part of my uni prac out at a high school but with that coming to an end next week time will be freeing up shortly.  Unfortunately this prac has forced me to change my racing plans for the remainder of the season because not only was I sick for about 3 weeks but I just don’t have the time to fit in the quality and quantity of training that I would like to have completed in order to warrant the expense of travelling overseas to compete at the level I want to be able to.  So with this prac coming to an end I will hopefully be on here with more stories more frequently and also be able to formulate a new race plan for the remainder of the season but in the meantime I will shortly post an article that I wrote for my club, DAT Racing following our annual awards night a couple of weekends ago for everyone to have a read of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites