Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Weaponry

Just a few sneak peak pictures of the new weaponry I will be aboard from now on.

Malvern Star have come on board with some great support and provided me with the Oppy C7 Team and the initial results are unbelievable. Below is a link to one of my first rides on the bike over the weekend from my Bryton Rider 50T totalling 96km that included 45min of hill reps and close to an hour of time trialling.
My first ever bike was a Malvern Star and it is great to see them coming back stronger than ever and I am very excited to be working with them. More pictures will be up soon of not only the Oppy C7 Team, but also the Oppy TT7 that will be joining the stable shortly. And if anyone is interested in checking out the rest of the range head to http://www.malvernstar.com.au/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites