Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nutrend Supplements

Three blogs in a week is a clear indicator that I have way too much free time on my hands and that limited training is being undertaken.  While this may be the case as I am recovering not only from a fall earlier in the week but also a nasty flu that I have just not been able to shake, I do come bearing more interesting news than just my progress in terms of recovery.
Anyone paying close attention to the details of this blog may have noticed a few alterations in the layout of late and while I have further plans to enhance the viewing pleasure, there have also been a few changes to the sponsors, suppliers and supporters section, as well as a new addition :).


I am pleased to announce that I am lucky enough to have Nutrend Supplements supplying me with all my nutrition needs from now on.  I recieved my first care package just the other day and with all the great flavours available I am having a hard time narrowing down my picks for future requirements!  I have enough fuel in terms of gels, electrolytes and powerbars to keep me going through whatever training sessions even the toughest coach could dream up and with these dreams likely to come into fruition over the infamous holiday period at DAT Racing that always intales a period known as "Hell Week" thats length began at 12 days some 3 years ago and continues to grow in a similar fashion to the average person's waistline over the festive season.


Once again my thanks goes out to Nutrend Supplements for their support and I will have more details about their products up here very soon.  Be sure to check back here soon for more details on the specifics of what they have to offer and how it is benefiting me and how it can benefit to you.  But if you can't wait any longer, their online shop is up and running Nutrend Supplements so there is nothing to stop you getting on there now and not only reading a bit more but getting yourself some of the great products on offer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites